Location! Location! Lakefront Location! 3 floors of fully renovated lakefront estate home with over 4,000 sq ft in highly desirable Eagle Point neighborhood. New interior & exterior paint, luxury vinyl plank throughout, & basement primary suite and bathroom all fully remodeled in early 2022. Owner spent over $150,000 to make this a must see home! Vaulted ceilings with a rock fireplace invites you to a floor to ceiling view of Big Bear Lake on the main floor. Tongue and groove wood panels throughout the house preserves the cabin feel of being in the mountains while modern touches like the luxury gourmet kitchen with high end stainless steel appliances makes you feel at home away from home. Huge upstairs primary bedroom with a loft & a balcony with lake view & a full bath is separate from the other 2 large bedrooms that share a full bath. Large sleeping loft with a pool table & 2 bunk beds let the kiddos experience the sleepovers of yesteryear. Another large 4th bedroom with a balcony with lake view on the main floor sleeps those who don't want to or are unable to go up & down stairs with a 3rd full bathroom with a urinal for guests. Walk down the stairs to the fully finished basement level primary bedroom suite with 2 sliding doors that open up to a covered patio with full lakefront view that could serve as a separate entry for a separate living quarters/mother in law suite. The suite has its own completely remodeled 3/4 bath with dual showerheads & a sauna. An extra room currently being used as an exercise room could be an office, another bedroom, or a kitchenette. A huge deck with a hot tub overlook the lake with plenty of room for BBQing & to soak in the most stunning sunset! The front driveway can accommodate 3 cars plus a 2 car garage for a total of 5 vehicles. The sideyard can be cleared to store your boat or RV & the backyard provides walk up access to the lake. With the Replenish Big Bear campaign to kick in within 5 years, the water may be just a few feet away like in the past years. Property has dock rights & one can be put in in the future. Home is located minutes from Bear Mountain Ski Resort, Summit Mountain Ski Resort, Moonridge zoo & golf course, restaurants & shopping in the Village, & steps to the lake & Ski Beach Park. Come and see the best lakefront home for the price in Big Bear Lake, the only 4 season resort in Southern California! This beautiful home is a 2nd home plus a licensed Short Term Rental to offset the mortgage. Must See!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Three-Qtr
4,159 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
925 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Bear Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 1, Total: 5
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 925 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- 6 Burner Stove,Barbecue,Double Oven,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Tankless Water Heater,Vented Exhaust Fan,Dryer,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, See Remarks
- Whole House Fan
- Other. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Mirrored Closet Door(s),Panel Doors,Sliding Doors, Blinds,Drapes,Screens,Stained Glass,Skylight(s)
- Entry Location
- Living Room
- Great Room,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Doors. Safe Emergency Egress from Home,Accessible Doors.
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Brick Walls,Balcony,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dry Bar,Furnished,Granite Counters,High Ceilings,In-Law Floorplan,Living Room Deck Attached,Multiple Staircases,Open Floorplan,Pantry,Recessed Lighting,Storage,Track Lighting,Two Story Ceilings,Bar,Wood Product Walls,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Door-Single,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener.
- Covered,Deck,Glass Enclosed,Open,Patio,Porch
- Pool Description
- Above Ground,Fiberglass,Heated,Private
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barbecue. Front Yard,Gentle Sloping,Near Park,Rectangular Lot,Yard.
- Security Features
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Complex Features
- Smoke Detector(s)
Cash, Cash to New Loan
all furnishings are negotiable
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price