Lovely home, walking distance from Cabot Yerxa Elementary School and major shopping centers. Home has a big back yard with side access to park additional work vehicles. The front entrance is inviting and full of foliage with a sitting area to enjoy a sunny day, friends and family.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,360 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 3
- In Garage
- Electric Water Heater,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater
- Electric Heating. Central, Fireplace.
- Gas Starter,Living Room.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 3 Carport Spaces. 5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage,Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard,Lawn,Landscaped,Near Public Transit,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Conventional, Cal Vet Loan, 1031 Exchange, FHA, Fannie Mae
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price