Beautifully maintained 3 Bedroom & 3 Bathroom Dutch gambrel. The interior has solid wood floors, a steam shower unit, a brick fireplace, stack unit laundry, remodeled bathrooms, and beautiful wood ceilings. Level accessibility, tons of parking, wrap around decking, awning style rear deck roof covering, spa, and rear yard natural gas fire pit, are features which create all of the outdoor ambiance owners are looking for. Gorgeous white picket fencing along the perimeter of the property as does outdoor lighting to illuminate the property in the evening. There is additional storage underneath the front deck. This home is ideally located only 3.0 miles Snow Summit Resort, and you are only minutes drive from Bear Mountain Ski Resort. Short distance to Big Bear Lake and the Village, you will really appreciate the excellent location and peaceful private mountain setting of this home!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/2 Three-Qtr
1,356 sq. ft
Bear Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 3
- Laundry Closet,Stacked,Upper Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Living Room,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,All Bedrooms Down
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Driveway,RV Access/Parking.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Rectangular Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price