Back on the market and price reduction. Charming and cozy home located in desirable South Palm Desert community of Canyon Cove, a quiet and private neighborhood close to the Living Desert. 4 en-suite bedrooms, real hardwood flooring throughout, large family room with fireplace and built-in cabinets, dining and kitchen with additional living room (w/fireplace) and dining area. Both family and living rooms open to large backyard and salt water pool/spa with room for kids play structure, garden, putting green or pool cabana. Upgraded bathrooms with primary bath featuring large walk-in steam shower and oversized custom walk-in closet. Additional features include French doors, window treatments, gourmet kitchen with breakfast island, granite counters, custom cabinetry, family room sound system, office workspace, large laundry room and attached 2-car garage. Covered patio, leased solar (transferrable at current $175 p/mo) and no HOA dues. Close to El Paseo, Living Desert, hiking trails and Washington Charter school.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1 Full/3 Three-Qtr/1 Qtr
2,665 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 4
- Family Room
- Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Vented Exhaust Fan,Water To Refrigerator
- Central Air, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Double Door Entry,French Doors, Double Pane Windows
- Family Room,Gas,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lighting,Wired for Sound,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Side By Side.
- Pool Description
- Electric Heat,In Ground,Salt Water
- Heated,In Ground,Private
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Lawn,Landscaped,Sprinklers Timer,Sprinkler System,Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price