With almost 2600 sq.ft. this home has plenty of room to spread out with a formal living room and a see through fireplace as you enter, a dining room with slider to the back patio, large family room with ceiling fan, large, bright kitchen with lots of storage, granite counters, newer appliances, tile floors and a skylight! All the rooms have high ceilings, most have new wood floors and chair rails. The master suite is huge with a separate sitting/office area, large walk in closet, master bath with soaker tub and dual sinks. There are 3 other large bedrooms, a separate laundry room with half bath and more storage. The rear facing, step down garage has extra high ceilings for larger vehicles. Extra large, fully fenced lot, 2 evaporative coolers, FA cooling and heat.
Residential - Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,573 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Not Available
Moreno Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 4, Total - 4
- Family Room
- Laundry Room,Propane Dryer Hookup
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Propane Range,Refrigerator
- Propane. Forced Air, Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Family Room,Living Room,Multi-Sided,See Through,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),High Ceilings,All Bedrooms Down,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Circular Driveway,Gravel.
- Concrete,Covered,Front Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Chain Link,Good Condition,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Desert Back,Desert Front,Gentle Sloping,Horse Property,Rectangular Lot.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price