IMPECCABLE 4 BEDROOM SOLAR HOME ON PEACEFUL TREE-LINED CUL-DE-SAC IN LA PAZ HOMES. When you see this manicured yard you'll feel at home & upon entrance...you are greeted by a new security door, soaring ceilings, abundant natural light, and gleaming granite fireplace with raised hearth. The open plan seamlessly connects the Living Rm and dining area to the kitchen & leads to the inviting, large covered back patio w/ mountain views. Cooking & entertaining is easy in the upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances including new dishwasher, granite counters + backsplash, breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry & patio views. Also includes Samsung 24 cu. ft. 3-Door French style Stainless-Steel Smart Refrigerator with display that has built-in Alexa, photos, calendar, music streaming + more. With generous-sized bedrooms and 2 full baths, this split-suite floor plan appeals to those appreciating the privacy. Master Suite extras: separate oval tub with glass block/walk-in shower, private toilet room, 2 separate walk-in closets + patio access directly from slider in bedroom. The 4th BR with double doors = flex space for an office, playroom or a fourth bedroom. The property’s strategic placement on a quiet cul-de-sac makes for enhanced privacy and minimal traffic. Sidewalks make for great strolls when the leaves turn hues of orange & gold. Conveniently located just minutes from schools, shopping, and community amenities-- yet far enough to offer a pristine & private atmosphere. Additional features include ceiling fans, fresh interior paint, and convenient indoor laundry room with lots of cabinets + wash tub. Additional: large covered concrete patio, front lush landscaping with auto-irrigation and privacy masonry wall + double wide metal gate, side gate and over-sized finished 3 car garage. The neighborhood was built out by legendary local builder Don Lander with a 50- year reputation. Neighborhood includes natural gas, well-engineered drainage system, common landscaping, curbs/gutters and sidewalks for safe and convenient strolls, and an ambiance not found in any other local development. Enjoy the proximity to area attractions like the Joshua Tree National Park (7.4 mi to its West entrance) and Black Rock--just minutes away offering an abundance of recreational activities including hiking, mountain biking and horseback riding. Come discover where you were meant to call home. Note: Seller to pay off solar loan (25 panels) with proceeds at close of escrow.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,050 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Don M. Lander
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 4, Total - 4
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Hot Water Circulator,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water To Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- 2+ Common Walls
- Mirrored Closet Door(s), Double Pane Windows,ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows,Screens
- Gas Starter,Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning,Zero Clearance.
- No Stairs,Accessible Entrance,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,Open Floorplan,Pantry,All Bedrooms Down,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Door-Multi,Driveway Level,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Oversized.
- Stucco, Frame
- Concrete,Covered,Front Porch,Patio
- Tile, Concrete
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Sprinklers In Front,Landscaped,Sprinklers Timer.
- Security Features
- Smoke Detector(s)
- Complex Features
- Smoke Detector(s)
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price