Sitting high above the street, this sweet and tidy home has nice views and many accent rocks in the front and a lovely park like setting in the back. The inside has been newly carpeted and painted and has a large dining room off the kitchen and beautiful rock fireplace in the ample living room. The kitchen and baths have tiled counters and all have new flooring. The lot extends beyond the chain link fencing and is just beautiful! FA heat and air and a NEW roof!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Counter / Bar,Dining
- Dishwasher,Electric Stove,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Living Room,Wood.
- Additional Interior Features
- Block Walls,Tile Counters,Unfurnished
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Spaces: 2.00.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Desert Back,Desert Front,Front Yard,Rocks,Up Slope from Street,Utilities - Overhead.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)