Great curb appeal in a nice, established neighborhood with expansive views from the rear. This 2 bed 2 bath home has a pellet stove in the over sized living room, built in seating, lots of cabinets and new refrigerator in the kitchen, NEW f/a heater and AC unit and 3 wall AC units. A large chain linked fenced yard and a storage unit in back. Bring you updating ideas! This is a sweet home!
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
0.4132 sq. ft
Conventional Septic,Sewer Assessments
1,269 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Dryer Included,In Garage,Washer Included
- Formica Counters
- Bath Description
- Low Flow Toilet(s),Shower,Shower in Tub,Privacy toilet door
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Living Room,Pellet Stove,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Formica Counters,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 2.00.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Average Condition,Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Desert Back,Desert Front,Paved.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: camrmls-p: CA Regional MLS CRMLS (Portal)