Great curb appeal in a nice, established neighborhood with expansive views from the rear. This 2 bed 2 bath home has a pellet stove in the over sized living room, built in seating, lots of cabinets and new refrigerator in the kitchen, NEW f/a heater and AC unit and 3 wall AC units. A large chain linked fenced yard and a storage unit in back. Bring you updating ideas! This is a sweet home!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
0.4132 Sq. Ft.
Conventional Septic,Sewer Assessments
1,269 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Dryer Included,In Garage,Washer Included
- Formica Counters
- Bath Description
- Low Flow Toilet(s),Shower,Shower in Tub,Privacy toilet door
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit
- Other. Heat Pump, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Living Room,Pellet Stove,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Formica Counters,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 2.00.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Average Condition,Chain Link
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Desert Back,Desert Front,Paved.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price