Mid-Century Gem in the prestigious Joshua Tree Village neighborhood! This recently refurbished home is the ideal starting point for owning a home in Joshua Tree, whether it be for personal enjoyment or to start hosting your own Airbnb. It is only a short distance from the park's entrance and close to the renowned Joshua Tree Saloon. The main bedroom in this two-bedroom, two-bath house is opulent and boasts a spa-like bathroom with a spacious shower. The second bedroom is roomy and provides access to a sizable patio directly. The Galley kitchen has new stainless steel appliances, including a fridge. These other highlights of this spectacular renovation include a sizable backyard with breathtaking panoramic views and a sizable fire pit with seating. This property is move in ready for a family or a perfect investment home. Please note the furniture is available directly from staging company. Hurry this great opportunity wont last!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,008 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total: 2
- In Garage
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Water To Refrigerator,Water Heater
- Tile, Concrete
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Sliding Doors, Double Pane Windows
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lighting,Primary Suite
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Covered,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage,Garage Door Opener,On Street.
- Wrap Around
- Lot View
- Hill, Mountain, Panoramic, Desert View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Paved,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price