Price Reduced! Owner will carry! Check out this charming home on an oversized lot with old growth native trees and shady front patio. The interior has a roomy tiled living area with mini split and a partially redone kitchen with newer appliances. The master bedroom has it's own natural gas fireplace, ceiling fan, lots of windows, walk in closet and en suite bathroom. The detached double garage has a sleeping area, it's own bath, newer roof and mini split system. There's also an enclosed patio with lots of storage and included washer and dryer. The unique rock wall adds to the charm of this special property. Tax rolls state this property is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath with a detached garage. Garage is not permitted as an ADU.
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
Sewer Assessment(s),Sewer Tap Paid
1,124 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -1 space
Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 3, Total: 3
- Gas Dryer Hookup,See Remarks
- Gas Range,Refrigerator,Water To Refrigerator,Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Evaporative, Ductless
- Gas Heat. Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Gas,Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Tile Counters,All Bedrooms Down,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 1 Carport Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Front Porch,Patio,Porch,Screened
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Average Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Desert Back,Desert Front,Level.
Cash, Conventional, Owner Will Carry
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price