New Price! Fully PAID solar ! at this meticulously cared for custom tri-level home on 2.68 scenic acres! Loaded with many mature Joshua Trees and other natural flora. Located in south Joshua Tree minutes away from the national park, shopping, eateries and artistic venues. Entering the home you'll find an expansive living room with vaulted ceiling and attached retro, step down wet bar with a pass through to the kitchen. The dramatic stack stone fireplace with custom wood stove insert is the focal point here! There is a new, partial wrap around deck with new railing at the living/dining area too. Recently remodeled kitchen with Bosch appliances, granite counters, loads of high end cabinets and walk in pantry and has a view of the sunroom and expansive back yard. 2 main floor bedrooms and a guest bath and a freshly painted master suite with large east facing new balcony with new railing on the upper level. The sunroom with western view windows takes you to the covered spa and open patio perfect for entertaining or a cozy night under the stars listening to the coyotes call while you enjoy the beautiful desert sunsets. The Hot Springs freshwater, salt system spa and rugged aluminum gazebo were added in 2019. This home is utility friendly too with a PAID Enphase SOLAR SYSTEM with 33 panels and micro inverters and Upgraded, new dual pane Argon windows and sliders through out with top of the line window shades in all rooms. The back yard is fenced with metal, pre rusted fencing and gates imported from Texas that enclose about half the property. Beyond the fencing is a vast area of rolling undisturbed, natural vegetation and 360 degree views of the mountains and hills. Perfect for that accessory dwelling unit you might need. Another utility saver is the newer Trane 5 ton AC/heat unit and brand new evaporative cooler. The fully finished three car garage is huge with new epoxy flooring and new insulated garage doors. The front and back yards have a zoned irrigation system too. Tile roof completely redone in 2017. Septic redone in 2015. All electric lines to the house are underground.
Residential - Single Family, Mediterranean, 1 Story
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Electricity Connected,Propane,Sewer Not Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level: 2, Total: 3
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage
- Double Oven,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal,Ice Maker,Propane Cooktop,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Self Cleaning Oven,Water To Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Wood. Stove, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Pane Windows
- Insert,Living Room,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Built-in Features,Balcony,Block Walls,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Granite Counters,Multiple Staircases,Pantry,Storage,Track Lighting,Unfurnished,Bar,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Concrete,Door-Multi,Direct Access,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized.
- Pool Description
- Above Ground,Fiberglass,Heated,Private
- Block,Excellent Condition,Partial,Privacy,Wood
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Desert Back,Desert Front,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Gentle Sloping,Horse Property,Sprinklers In Rear,Sprinklers In Front,Sprinklers Timer.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price