Nicely kept upgraded mountain home in desirable neighborhood. Ski slope view off back deck. Street to alley parcel. Main house is two bedroom one bath and guest house is one bedroom one bath. Lots of decking. Desirable set up to live in one and rent the other or mother-in-law quarters or super detached home office or artist studio. Whispering Forest is on the sunny side of the Lake. Lots of good options with this property.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,826 sq. ft
Cable Available,Overhead Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Total - 3
- In Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Gas Cooking,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Vented Exhaust Fan
- Tile, Wood
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Fireplace.
- Gas Starter,Guest Accommodations,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- Chain Link
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Level,Paved,Yard.
Cash, Cash to New Loan
window coverings and appliances
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price