I'M GORGEOUS INSIDE! Beautifully updated and maintained Whispering Forest home! Welcome to the 'sunny side' of the valley! This home is tastefully decorated and is being sold fully furnished (as per inventory) and is move in ready! This well loved and super clean home is ready for you to enjoy. Ski slope views from the master bedroom, large lot with the backyard being fully fenced, professionally landscaped easy care yard, sprinklers in front, drip in back (all on a timer), back deck overlooks lovely quiet setting, lilacs, perennial flowers, granite walkways... a great place to gather and enjoy a BBQ and the great outdoors! Inside you will find vaulted ceilings, laminate 'wood' floors, dual pane windows, granite counters, lots of storage space, gas fireplace, central heating, large rooms, wine cooler and more. Huge storage under home. Close to all Big Bear has to offer.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Three-Qtr
1,344 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Total - 2
- Dishwasher,Gas Cooking,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Laminate, Carpet
- Gas Heat. Central, Fireplace.
- Blinds,Double Pane Windows,Drapes,Screens
- Blower Fan,Gas,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Furnished,Storage,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 64 x 125 x 66 x 118
- Chain Link,Partial
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Drip Irrigation/Bubblers,Sprinklers Timer,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, FHA, Fannie Mae, VA Loan
All furnishings, including kitchen items.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price