Welcome to a 1/2 acre of mountain living in the beautiful City of Big Bear. The home has been completedly redone and features all new recesses lighting, new windows, new doors, new roof, new bathroom, freshly painted inside out and new kitchen!! Keep cozy in the winter with a nice fireplace in the living. The front long porch is so inviting all season long. For the summer days Ewrin Lake Park is less than 1 mile away for outdoor activities. This is a move in ready home that can be a residence, second home or can also be an investment for a vacational rental. The half acre offers so many possibilites to expand the home or built your dream vacation home. Just minutes from Bear Mountiain, Snow summit and Big Bear Lake Village for entertainment and dinning. Finishing touches are being completed and available for showing. LET'S GO TO ESCROW!!
Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
884 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Available,Water Available,Water Connected
Bear Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 2, Total - 2
- Washer Hookup,Inside
- Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range
- Other. Fireplace, Wall Furnace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floorplan,All Bedrooms Down,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Direct Access,Driveway,Garage Faces Front,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Near Park.
Cash to New Loan, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price