Reduced $15000. Great Cul-de-sac Street Location. Nice Cedar interior. Open Two Story Area above Living Area to Large Loft/ Bedroom /Game Area. Master Bedroom Upstairs with Vaulted Ceilings and Skylights. Large Trex Deck Upstairs plus another Balcony. Nice Trex Deck/ Porch Downstairs. Central Heating System, Fireplace in Living Room. Dining Area, Living Room and Kitchen Connect. Many Large Windows for a Bright Warm Feel. Bedrooms and Bathrooms Up and Down for Easy Access. Separate Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer. Lots of Parking or Maybe Room For Garage. Room for Toys. Lot is Over a quarter Acre! Sellers are Original Owners. Located Close to SKI Slopes, Lake, Stores and Dining. Be the new Owner and Start Building your Wonderful Memories today!
Single Family, 2 Story
Public Sewer,Soils Analysis Septic
1,694 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 1, Total - 3
- Washer Hookup,Gas Dryer Hookup,Laundry Room
- Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Water Heater,Dryer,Washer
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Balcony,Ceramic Counters,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Furnished,High Ceilings,Living Room Deck Attached,Open Floorplan,Partially Furnished,Storage,Two Story Ceilings,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway Level,Driveway,Off Street,Private,One Space.
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Front Yard,Irregular Lot,Level.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price