Located in the Desirable Winter Park neighborhood of Big Bear Lake. Single level living with only one of the bedrooms being upstairs. Covered front porch entry. Vaulted tongue and groove ceilings in the living room. Wood burning stove in the family room, country style kitchen, breakfast nook, formal living room with additional fireplace, formal dining room, and a wet bar for entertaining. Separate laundry room. Large back deck for outdoor living, and fenced back yard. Huge level lot is just under 1/2 acre. (20,410 sq ft). Three car garage. Walk to the Snow Summit shuttles at the end of the street. This home would make an excellent full-time home, vacation rental, or second home.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,507 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Total - 5
- Family Room
- Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Wood. Forced Air, Stove, Fireplace.
- Family Room,Living Room,Raised Hearth,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Living Room Deck Attached,Paneling/Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 7 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage,Side By Side,Tandem.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Rain Gutters. Back Yard,Front Yard,Level,Sprinkler System.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, Submit
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price