Ride bike to Black Rock or to the supermarket! This DESERT BEAUTY offers 3 BEDROOMS and 2 FULL BATHS located in a great neighborhood with welcoming mature Italian Cypress trees and beautiful pine trees, as well. Walk onto wood floors that flow into a spacious kitchen with plenty of storage. The dining area offers sliding doors with views of the backyard and a lovely mature Joshua Tree. A charming wood burning fireplace offers great ambiance in the living room, with lovely peek a boo views. Only minutes away from Black Rock Campground, close to shopping and schools. This space is truly ready for you to create your own desert sanctuary, call now! Don't miss this opportunity!! Add a mini split.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,232 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Overhead Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 3, Total - 3
- Electric Dryer Hookup,Inside,Laundry Closet,In Kitchen
- Refrigerator,Self Cleaning Oven,Water Heater
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Other. Central, Fireplace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Insert,Living Room,Wood Burning Stove.
- Baths. Grab Bars,Low Pile Carpet.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tile Counters,All Bedrooms Down
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Gravel.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Desert Back,Desert Front,Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price