SELLER IS MOTIVATED COME SEE THIS HOME TODAY BRING OFFERS! Unbelievable views! 5 acres with 360 degrees of boulder and rock encrusted hills in the very private Windy Gap neighborhood. 1.5 Bedrooms 1 Full Bathroom (Alcove makes a great extra guest space and is large enough to fit a queen size bed. A big picture windows lets you enjoy the lofty view over Joshua Tree to the south from the living/dining space in this fabulously allocated home, This home is nestled in a very special cove, just 5 minutes to shopping and restaurants in Joshua Tree Village, and 10 from groceries make for ease of convenience while still providing the joy and serenity of seclusion that only having your own quiet acres can provide. Plenty of RV space, near and far from the home for extra guests to enjoy sweeping views. Meander through you personal trails across the 5 spacious acres and out on to trails on BLM land! Bye-bye light pollution and HELLOOO Milky Way, the shape of the cove makes for extra starry night skies! SELLER IS MOTIVATED COME SEE THIS HOME TODAY OFFER!Address doesn't map well, use 60630 West Way as an alternative or coordinates 34.154647, -116.340951 , or follow driving directions.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
974 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Propane,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 1, Total - 1
- Tile, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump, Stove, Wall Furnace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Insert,Wood Burning,Wood Burning Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),All Bedrooms Down
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage.
- Composition, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Desert Back,Desert Front,Sloped Down,Gentle Sloping,Horse Property,Landscaped,Rectangular Lot.
Cash, Cash to New Loan, Conventional, FHA, Submit, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price