This is the Cabin in Big Bear that Aeronauts can't resist! Centrally located, with unobstructed views from your patio and balcony of the popular airshows, a very short walking distance from the Big Bear Convention Center where you, your friends and family will enjoy the Annual Octoberfest, Farmers market and live music shows! Located on the flats in Big Bear City, so access is available year-round. This charming, mid-century Gambrel style cabin includes a large, stone-fireplace, large sliding doors on both floors, newly installed double-pain windows throughout, open great room, vaulted wood ceilings, new sealed laminate flooring downstairs, a fully equiped kitchen with energy-saver appliances, ample counter space with a gorgeous butcher block countertop and lots of storage. Upstairs is a spacious loft large enough for a daybed, a small game room area with a glass-walled catwalk that takes you to the newly constructed backyard balcony. Washer and electric dryer hookups upstairs. An absolutely adorable bedroom upstairs, with vaulted wood ceilings throughout - all recently restained and sealed. Downstairs is another bedroom and recently remodeled bathroom. This cabin has a spacious yard, a newly installed cement patio, big enough for your pets to enjoy and for that occasional barbeque with friends. Safety is also a plus on this property, with fully fenced side and rear yards and cabin is situated outside the floodplain. Accents abide throughout the interior of this cabin which will only maximize the serenity of having a weekend getaway or mountain stay. Property offers ample off-street parking in the front large enough for a boat trailer or an RV. This property is centrally located to the main area shopping and dining centers. Airplane enthusiats and Naturalists can hike, bike and just enjoy living just down from the National Forest in Big Bear City. Of course, you are also walking distance from the ski slopes and traquil forest trails which make the Big Bear area a popular Southern California getaway location! This adorable cabin is archetecurally unique in the neighborhood and is waiting for you now... just down from the Lake! Come see it before it's gone!
Single Family, Cabin, 2 Story
1,181 sq. ft
Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected,Overhead Utilities
Bear Valley Unified
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level - 2, Total - 2
- Family Room
- Washer Hookup,Electric Dryer Hookup,Inside,Upper Level
- Dishwasher,ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Vinyl, Carpet, See Remarks
- Other. Fireplace, Wall Furnace.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Double Pane Windows,Drapes,ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows,Screens,Stained Glass
- Family Room,Raised Hearth,See Remarks,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed Ceilings,Built-in Features,Balcony,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Furnished,Laminate Counters,Living Room Deck Attached,Open Floorplan,Phone System,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway Level,Gravel,Metered,Deck,RV Potential,Unpaved.
- Rear Porch,Concrete,Deck,Open,Patio,See Remarks
- Wood Shingle, Asphalt
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- 0-1 Unit/Acre,Back Yard,Level,No Landscaping,Near Public Transit,Rectangular Lot,Street Level,Trees,Value In Land,Walkstreet,Yard.
Cash, Conventional, 1031 Exchange, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Owner May Carry
All Furnishings not part of staging inventory
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price